Saturday, February 5, 2011

Eureka! A blog

Finally, a blog. Yes, I'm writing a blog. What's wrong with that? Nothing. That's right. I never thought I would ever come to the conclusion of having and actually using a blog. Seemed a bit out of my league or just not something I nor others would suspect of me. But, hey there's a first time for everything.

When I told my parents I am starting a blog my mother was quite amazed and happy. She said "Oh, that sounds like fun! Whats the name? What are you writing about?" Many, many questions came from her. But my father on the other hand, was a bit different then my mother. He was saying "WHY? YOU HATE TO WRITE! What is a blog even for anyways? What's the point?" Isn't that just lovely. But, my mother explained to my lovely father what this "blog" was. I love my father so much. For saying things just like this.


Just the thought of writing about what happens in my life everyday, kind of scares me. Because people think their lives are crazy, hello! Have you seen what my life is like?! Just kidding. My life is not really THAT crazy, but it's on up there. My life is very entertaining,mostly at school. Many crazy, dumb, stupid, ridiculous, 5 year old things happen in my classroom 24-7 throughout the day. This is why I enjoy school. When I go to school, I start the day off with Mr.Gillham who will bore you to the point of sleeping. Which is worse for my class since we have the loving chance to hear him teach first thing in the morning. So, to brighten up our morning we always try to make each other laugh. Which just a few of the funny things happen in that classroom.

 Later on you will get to hear of what amazing things happen in my life. Since I'm dancing through life everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Next time try explaining what Twitter is to your father...my dad still has yet to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much more fun to write when you don't have to and when its about fun stuff going on in your life than a research paper! I am excited about your blog!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete