Sunday, February 5, 2012

A New Year Means Many Trips to Come

Much has occurred since this summer. The volleyball team this year went to the area tournament, but not sub-state. The season was not the best of my life..but through it all I was a witness for Christ and had a good attitude about all that went on during that season. I played basketball this year, and it has been the best time ever I've had playing the sport! My team is the best team I could ask for! Our coach, Evan, is pregnant this year and she is the most adorable thing ever! She is going to have her baby soon actually. Then there's Coach Tarver who is a rajun Cajun who always makes me laugh but also helps me out with the things Coach Evan can't do because she is pregnant. We are doing okay this year but we are so close this year. I'm mainly close to the seniors of the team, because I hang out with the senior class more then my own class. ;] Its going to be hard not having them here next year; especially someone in particular on the boys team. Now it is the choir tour preparation period, which means STOMP, CHOIR, DRAMA! Ya ya! This year Matt put me in the buckets group of the stomp team, and its the best thing EVER! I love the awesome beats we get to do and just being able to bang on a bucket. Who wouldn't wanna do that?!  But later on I'll be more specific about how choir tour preparations are going and where we are going for choir tour this year! :]
now here's a video of the stomp we are doing called Talkin' Trash

No comments:

Post a Comment