Monday, March 28, 2011

Craziness?!

Those who read my blog have probably wondered where I am, what happened to me, and why I haven't been writing my blog. Well, let me just tell you in one word: BUSY!!!!!!! Life has been so busy/heck tick/crazy!! From working hard for choir tour, to getting really sick, to science fair, and then finally to BIG rhetoric paper deal. So, its been pretty crazy lately. But here is a recap of whats been going on lately.
First off, there is the whole choir tour deal. This is still going on since choir tour is spring break which is in about 2 weeks from now. Which is EXCITING! Matt, our director, has been up on our butts about every little thing. But, we are getting everything together and its sounding awesome! Just a Lil concerned about the temperature in Minnesota when we go there. If its cold, I'm taking all of my fun hats and all to keep me warm! :] 
Secondly on my list of craziness, is me getting really sick. Right now I'm still a little bit sick. Two Saturdays ago I got very sick. My throat was hurting as if there was glass in my throat, my neck was swollen, and I had many hot flash's. It was not fun at all. But when is it every fun to get sick? NEVER! But, the doctor didn't know what I had, so she gave me medicine to help the swelling of my neck. Which slowly but surely helped my throat out. I'm not getting blood work done tomorrow afternoon to make sure everything is okay. It scared me for a while, and still does, since choir tour is so close. But I trust that God will heal me and help me feel 100% before choir tour comes around.

(Not a wall I punched.)
 Third on the list, the dumb science fair. Woot! Woot! That thing just about made me wanna punch a wall! (No walls were harmed in the making of my science fair project)
 It took me awhile to get everyting fully together and making since. It was manely on how to not damage your hair when straighting your hair. Weird huh? Well, that science fair project got a 90. That's right, a 90! Counts as a test grade. Which helps me out a ton! It was so stupid to do, but atleast its all done with.
Lastly, the rhetoric paper. This is going to take all the rest of the quarter! No joke! Its a big, big, longggg paper! But its not that much right now.
So, life has been crazy, sick, and heck tick. But, I got through it all by dancing through life..

No comments:

Post a Comment